Another week of school holidays down, four more days to go! It always amazes me just how fast school holidays go, and how even though we plan to do a whole heap, it’s often the lazy days at home that are the most enjoyable. This week I have five photos and five articles that I’d love to share with you.
- Jacob in his cot – always a good sunny, confined spot to get a photo of him.
- Gather and Grow Session at Kent Street Deli, Palm Beach
- Lemon and Blueberry Scone Recipe for Thermomix (Blog Post)
- Just Plant Something (Blog post)
- Gorgeous Silver Dollar Gum leaves foraged from the side of the road.
- You Forgot One Love Language, Mr Cloud by Claire Van Ryn
- The Playschool Tragedy for Twentysomethings by Marshall Segal
- The Heart of Hospitality by Christina Fox
- Letter to an Incomplete, Insecure Teenager by John Piper
- Sorry, Not Sorry by Elaine Fraser (on Kin Women)
Have you read something that you’d like me to share? Send me an email to email@example.com
Off to make sure everything is ready to roll for the Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend further and if you have the chance, go worship our Holy God tomorrow!