Family Life Photos

eight months

May 5, 2015

DSC_0257DSC_0256

Jacob, our little eight month old whirlwind!

Crawling, standing, climbing and cruising about in his walker.

Loving every meal and is quite keen on the ol’ bowl of custard.

Splashing in the bath and loving it when he drenches whoever is with him.

Sleeping through the night like a trooper, except in a tent of course.

DSC_0260 DSC_0254

Cutting down from three sleeps to two during the day.

Loves holding his own bottle, in his own tight fist clenched way.

Head wobbles and claps when someone sings him a song.

Drops his bottom lip like a pro when he hears the word “No.”

Loves seeing his siblings after their day at school. You wouldn’t be able to wipe that smile off his face, even if you tried.

You make our life busier, but so much fuller.

Four more months and you will be one.

DSC_0259

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Deb Baker May 5, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Gosh Tash that is just flying by. Can’t believe he is eight months!! What an adorable cutie. I bet you just want it to slow down a bit. I know I felt that way with all of mine but especially my last. And that smile!! :)
    Deb Baker recently posted…Learn to Crochet WorkshopMy Profile

• Reply Tash May 7, 2015 at 4:45 pm

I know right Deb? So fast! I’m enjoying all the firsts, even though they are the fourth time around! x

• Reply Elisha Ross May 5, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Just adorable Tash! . Where have our little babies gone? Jacob needs to give Ollie a call and give him the low down on this sleeping business. Sounds good at your end. Love the pics and updates. Lots of cake planning ahead for number 1.

• Reply Tash May 7, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Hey Elisha! It would be fun to have a playdate wouldn’t it? Tell Ollie that Jacob’s mum is a bit of a meanie in the sleeping area…

• Reply Jen May 5, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Love following your blog, and excitement of your little man , growing up way too Quick, we were just saying to Helen today, Ash is growing up way to quick, spend all the time you want with these little guys, cause life is a blink most days, enjoy him!

• Reply Tash May 7, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I’m loving the time I get to spend with him! I’m so much more relaxed than with the other kids!

• Reply Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid May 6, 2015 at 5:57 am

I can’t believe it’s 8 months already?! Time flies by when you’re having fun. I for one, have enjoyed the Jacobspam. There’s no such thing as too much!
    Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid recently posted…Wednesday Words of Wisdom – JumpMy Profile

• Reply Tash May 7, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Time does fly Sammie! Oh, I’m glad that there is never too much, I don’t think I could slow down on the Jacobspam x

• Reply Deb May 6, 2015 at 6:32 am

Loved this, Tash. What a cutie.

• Reply Tash May 7, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Thanks Deb! He has filled our lives with so much joy!