A quick and easy Banana Bread recipe, perfect for school lunchboxes and morning tea treats!
Easy to make Banana Bread recipe!
Write a review
- half cup unsalted butter
- half cup sugar (can be either castor, plain or raw)
- two free range eggs
- 2 ripe bananas mashed - they can be REALLY ripe aka brown
- one and a half cup self raising flour
- one teaspoon vanilla essence
- one pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat again until well combined.
- Stir in bananas, vanilla, salt and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into tin and bake for 45 min.
- Test the top of the loaf to make sure it bounces back - a sure sign it's cooked enough!
- For a treat add some sliced bananas to the top and press into your batter! Drizzle over extra sugar to caramalise.
Little Bit of Thyme http://www.littlebitofthyme.com/
Love a crackly top!