Me. This is what I look like when I sit at my computer. This is what I usually look like when I blog. Left hand holding up the head as apparently my neck can’t do the job on it’s own. I can’t remember if I even brushed my hair this morning after my shower. It’s just too hot to think of things like that at the moment in Perth! I am so thankful for aircon and fridges and water and a happy baby and content kids.
I just wanted to share with you ten things that you might not know about me as I am the Queen of Oversharing (yes, that is a place).
1. My hair is now almost totally grey. Each time I go the hairdresser the reality sets in just a little more as she ‘covers my roots’ just a little further and further back each time.
2. I turn 40 this year. Yes. Wow.
3. I failed typing in year eight. Now I spend at least an hour a day typing.
4. I am fascinated with helicopters and would love to pilot one one day.
5. Every time I have a baby my face gets covered just a bit more with pigment. That brown bit under my left eye is not poo, or a smear of chocolate, its pigment.
6. I failed sewing at school. I preferred to spend most of my lesson talking to my teacher, while she unpicked my sewing attempts. Now I love sewing and hardly ever need to unpick, as I’ve learned to take my time.
7. I am a die hard royalist. Any royal family – I’ll take any nationality, I’m fascinated by them.
8. I am afraid of heights and I often have nightmares about being stuck on a roof. Yep, weird, so I don’t think I’ll ever get my helicopter licence.
9. I don’t like water out of the fridge. I am a simple girl, tap is fine.
10. I love writing and spelling and grammar. I may not be good at all of them, but I do love them!
Share with me one thing I don’t know about you!